Monday, July 6, 2009

job

I got a new job. I got a call from a sign shop that I'd applied to a few weeks ago. The guy called me this afternoon wondering if I was still available and if I could come in tomorrow morning for some preliminary stuff. To that I responded, "Heck Yeah!" Anyways, I will start with only 25 - 30 hours per week but he says that within a month or two I should be at 40 hours per week.

This is great for several reasons. First, I now have a job. Second, I having a regular day job means I can still pursue being a personal trainer, but I'll just have to do it part time - evenings, Saturdays, that kind of thing. Third, I have worked in a sign shop before, so its not like I'm starting something completely new. It will take me a little to re-familiarize myself with the sign making trade, but I think I can be up to speed within a week or two.

Anyways, our Father continues to lead us and we continue to take steps with Him. Its frustrating and also scary sometimes to walk with Him because we don't always know where He's taking us. But at the same time its comforting to know that He knows where He's leading us and that it's always the best path.

1 comment:

patrick | steed said...

Dude I laughed so hard when Jo told me you already got a new job. God is looking OUT for you guys.

It's amazing to watch.

Beer. Me. Next weekend.