Monday, April 28, 2008

illustrations

I like drawings. I think its because I wish I could draw better. I've drawn things for as long as I can remember. Come to think of it, I've probably been drawing since before I can remember. Anyways, I grew up reading comic books and I love the illustrations. Recently I've read some comics, and although I haven't became a regular comic buyer again, I do love the art.

I've also recently come across some really great artist pages. It started with this one, The Wolverine Daily. This guy's goal is to make one Wolverine illustration a day. It looks like he's fallen behind, but there are still some great Wolverine illustrations.

Then I found this guy who does The Zombie Daily. Same idea as above, but this guy was doing it first, only with zombie pics.

Then yesterday I came across a whole slew of great illustrators. I found all these when I was searching for cartoony robot drawings. I'm thinking about doing something like that as a tattoo. Each pic leads to a different illustrators site:






No comments: