Tuesday, May 20, 2008

quite possible the greatest song ever, pee, and a photo

Mayonaise by the Smashing Pumpkins. It wrenches my guts and often makes me want to cry. Ahh, they don't make music anymore like they did in the 90s. And thankfully, they don't make fashion like they did in the 90s either.



In other news, Evie peed on Adelle today. I had Evie on the ottoman to change her and thought that things were 'safe'. I didn't have Evie's diaper on yet, but was trying to make the switch. Adelle was standing right there watching and Evie started peeing, and I mean quite forcefully. Think water fountain. What I am about to write is no exaggeration: Adelle got a face full of Evie pee. I kid you not. Evie peed in Adelle's face. I still can't believe it.

Here's a cute photo of Evie:

2 comments:

MS said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for sharing. HI-larious Jamie. What was Adelle's response?? Beautiful girls.

Jamie said...

Adelle was in absolute shock. She didn't cry, but just stood there with this priceless expression of shock. My wife was in the kitchen so I made her run in there so Jo could wipe her down.